Accessing Mobile Cases:
Background: I am working under my own Personal Inforama. I have set up a case called Jane Blogs Dublin and have assigned the case to myself. (Did this by setting up a case, adding the web form to the case and then under actions clicked ‘Assign to’).
To set up a case for offline access:
- Click on ‘My Assigned Cases’ (Grey box on the right hand side).
- The New Case will appear in the table
- Click on Mobile Cases
- The case is listed as ‘New’ in the table.
- Click Sync to cache offline
- The status of the case will change to ‘offline cached’
Before leaving the office, set up your tablet:
- Log into your Inforama Account on your tablet.
- Go to the New Case/Sync Page.
- Bookmark this page. (This needs to be done only once).
Working offline in the field
- On your tablet, select the Inforama bookmark on your Internet Browser
- All mobile cases will appear in the table
- A red cloud indicates that you have no internet connection
- Click onto the Case you want to access
- Click on the web form
- Fill in the form
- Once completed make sure you save data by clicking the 3 Green Triangles at the end of your form.
You are automatically returned to your case page (see below)
- Click ‘Change Status’, to change the case status to offline complete.
- A dialogue box will pop up, tab into it, and select ‘Offline Complete’.
- Click the ‘Case list’ to return to the Case Table
- Click ‘Sync’.
- The case name will disappear from your list.
- Once an internet connection is remade the data will be returned to your Inforama project.
When you have an internet connection, you can generate your documents with the collected data.
- Return to the Inforama Studio
- Click on your project
- Under Manage Cases, select ‘Jane Blogs Dublin’ Case.
- Click into the ‘Case number’
- Beside the listed web form under ‘Actions’, click ‘Generate Doc.’ and follow instructions.